PrintOvations, an Omaha based print and promotional products company currently has an opening for a part-time Graphic Design/Production Artist Intern. As a provider of screen printed and embroidered apparel, signage, print and promotional products, we are Omaha’s one-stop marketing shop, equipped to help our customers with their brand awareness and marketing campaigns.
PrintOvations is interested in employing a student who is self-motivated and wishes to gain exceptional graphic design experience. The right candidate is one who is eager to learn, has a great attitude and is committed to delivering quality work every time. This person will perform assignments under the direct supervision of the Owner and Graphic Designer. Primary responsibilities and qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Typeset & print design of customer collateral & promotional material
- Produces layouts based upon external and internal requests or pre-established campaign or graphic
- Ensures accuracy of work and files and quality checks
- Archives assets properly and manages shared digital assets
- Manages project workload and deadlines
- Internal print design for marketing department
- Graphic work for web or social media
- Detail oriented with an ability to multi-task
- Other job related duties or projects as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite CS5 or higher (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat Pro)
- Excellent writing and editing skills and a keen eye for details
- Ability to work 15-20 hours a week in the office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Please supply a copy of your resume and a link to your portfolio to HR@printovations.com